Meteoric 2: Soul Samples & Loops
GIVE YOUR BEATS THAT AUTHENTIC SOUL FEEL
Strat Carter and Strategic Audio is back with “Meteoric 2: Soul Samples and Loops”. This new melody loop kit is the sequel you need. It once again features those classic, authentic retro soul samples Strat Carter and Strategic Audio is back with “Meteoric 2”. This new melody loop kit is the sequel you need. It once again features those classic, authentic retro soul samples to give your beats that organic vibe. Each of the melody loops is based on 70s style, soulful chord progressions and melodies, that are geared for use in modern Hip Hop and R&B.
This melody loop pack is inspired by the old soul records that are used as samples in Hip Hop and R&B today. Each loop is perfect for sampling or use in styles popularized by artists and producers such as Kanye West, J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Jay-Z and Rick Ross! The melodies and chord progressions range from simple to complex and feature significant sound design. There is almost 750MB (unzipped) of authentic, soulful melodic content including Pianos, Basses, Guitars, Vocals and Strings and is a must have for any producer. Use them in your favourite DAW with ease.
We processed all sounds with the most cutting-edge plug-ins and gear to give you an album-ready, radio-ready sound.
This product includes:
- Accurate key and BPM labels for quick workflow.
- 24 Multi-Instrument Melodic musical compositions in total, with 12 original versions and 12 pitched up versions of those original samples.
- 84 Individual WAV stems from each composition for ultimate flexibility (original versions only. THIS IS AN OPTIONAL UPGRADE).
- MIDI Loops (original versions only. THIS IS AN OPTIONAL UPGRADE).
- 17 Vocal Loops (these include harmonies)
- 14 Piano Loops
- 12 Bass Loops
- 11 Guitar Loops
- 9 Strings Loops
- 6 Drum Loops (Individual Drum Parts e.g., a kick loop)
- 4 Bell/Mallet Loops
- 4 Organ Loops
- 3 Percussion Loops
- 1 Brass Loops
- 1 Celeste Loop
- 1 Sitar Loop
NOTE: This product is royalty free for projects that have fewer than 1 million streams on any platform or projects NOT distributed by a major label. For those with more than 1 million streams or major distribution, royalty splits are required.